Monday, January 16, 2017

Hola!

¡Hola!
this week has been great I'm learning more and understanding much more in lessons and in conversations!
I finished the BOM this week and its awesome! I am now starting to read it in Spanish! Ive also started reading Jesus the Christ which I really am enjoying.

Its hard to get lessons recently because people are always busy and its hard to get them to come to church. So we've been doing a lot of walking!

  It rained on us again but not as hard as last time! The weather has actually been slightly less scorching hot recently!
Sister Cluff, Me and Mayer

We had cake at our district meeting for an Elder's birthday and we had Papa Johns last p day! I love food that's not Chicken and rice for once!
I actually really really like yogurt and cereal now. What will I do when I go home and the yogurt isn't drinkable yogurt??
I'm loving the work and the opportunity to serve the Lord every day. Me and my companion are getting along really well. She loves Star wars and lots of the other same things I like too! Although she wont let me get a good picture of her (example attached).
We have been finishing our planning every night by writing down the miracles we saw that day. Its amazing how much my eyes have been opened to see the daily blessings Heavenly Father gives us every day.
We met a few new investigators this week that I think are going to be really great! There's the Familia Flores and the lesson with them was amazing they all listened with rapt attention and the son who's about our age was very interested in the Joseph Smith story and asked a lot of questions. It would be such an honor to baptize such a wonderful family.
Our mission president recently allowed Disney movies on p day!! As long as we don't ask for them every week or super often but I think were gonna watch Spirit today! Which Ive never seen. I'm excited for that!
I'm attaching some pictures of our house and a bush that looks like a bird and my agenda, which we decorate it}}with pictures cut out of the Liahona. I really like the cover of mine!
Sorry this weeks email was short! I love you all! Miss you all!
Remember to make Christ the center of your life and homes. I cannot express how greatly it can help and bless you in all affictions and trails.
Thank you mom and dad, for everything.
love and luck from Bolivia,

Hermana Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment