Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Christmas in February!

Happy late Valentine's Day! We forgot it was a holiday until someone had told us, then we went home and had lots of chocolate! I hope everyone else had great Valentine's Day full of lots of chocolate (which is what the days about right?) also happy Gal-intines day for all my Parks and Rec people.
It rained a LOT this week which was WONDERFUL! It's starting to go into Fall here which is confusing but better than the hot Summer!!
I'm starting to understand SO much more in conversations now! Which is super exciting! I'm still trying to work on being able to talk in past tense and all the conjugation ending, but I'm starting to grasp the grammar concepts a lot more in my studying which is awesome!
We had 3 investigators come to stake conference this week! Which was a miracle!!! And we finally started teaching a "jovencito" who we were told wants to be baptized, which is really great! We have some new people that we really excited to teach this week! It's been good :) I know the Lord is on our side and helping us every day!



Last p-day we saw a cathedral in Mission Northe! It was awesome!! We also went to an art museum which had some cool and also really weird pictures in it. We ate gelato too!Iit was really fun!
CHRISTMAS IN FEBRUARY

I got a package from the Primary from my home ward! It was a giant sign that said "Merry Christmas Sister Brown"! It was AWESOME! It came with candy wrapped inside too :D I absolutely loved it. Thank you all SOOOOOOO MUCH!
I especially liked the little notes from my family, and from Sister Morgan and Sister Ohwhiler (care bare stare!)
Also the kid who called me an Elder in his note (spelled like that) It was all wonderful!
We sang a Christmas hymn to celebrate.
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Thank you Los Alisos Primary! <3<3
Love and luck from Bolivia,

-Hermana Brown
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment