Monday, September 11, 2017

I NEVER HAVE ANY TIME AND I'M ALSO SNOW WHITE

HEY GUYS SORRY I HAVE LIKE TEN MIN LEFT SO THIS IS A SHORT ONE.
PIMIENTA
On Tuesday we were walking we didn't do ANYTHING but this little salt and pepper colored dog started tailing us!! He wouldn't leave us alone! he come to lunch with us and also a couple of lessons. People were like "is this your dog" and we were like "NO!" Finally we noticed he'd lost us hahahaha But then Friday we walked up to our investigators house and HE WAS THERE!!! AHHHHG He found us and followed us again but this time with a friiieennndd. We were like Snow White being followed by like all the neighborhood dogs. We named him Pimienta. It's against my nature to kick dogs, but I forcefully nudged this one a number of times.
Other than that my comp hna Gardner is the best and we've got some great plans for this cambio! Including music classes, a choir, English classes and were gonna teach the relief society how to make peanut butter this week! We've got some pretty great investigators too!
I know this is the work of the Lord! he Lives! and we are children of God!
I love you all and I hope you will all remember your divine potential and identity this week!
thank you for the prayers they help a lot!
love you guys!
love and luck from Tarija Bolivia,
Hermana Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment