Monday, February 26, 2018

Photos Photos Y Mas Photos!

OK so this week imma be nice and give y'all a photo update over the past like 5 weeks. 
There are photos from p day where me and hna Rayme had papa johns delivered.


Also our carnaval p day where I showed her NACHOS. Delicious!! We were so full we couldn't breath after eating them! I forgot how heavy they were! But man do I miss Mexican food.
Also fotos from our zone and district this last cambio and from the hnas in Zana Colorado. and some other silly photos of me and my comp.











So this week:
This week has been full of miracles and hard work! We've been finding some AMAZING people to teach that are super prepared!
One has known the church is true for a long time now but has problems in her family, but it seems like now is her time! Also a family we found wanted to listen to us because they loved the idea of eternal families. They are wonderful and a beautiful family! That's the familia Montaño-
Also a student who lives in a member's house accepted to be baptized yesterday in the first lesson! She had been to a baptism service and also felt a difference in our prayers that are sincere and was really interested in the Book of Mormon. She is totally prepared! Her name's Victoria Lopez.

I've been working really hard on my personal improvement to these past few weeks. I can 100% testify of the importance of daily exercises. I've been at it for 3 whole weeks now and it has changed my life. I feel stronger and full of energy and I feel closer to my heavenly father. I don't know but I just feel so much happier and its a consistent happiness. I've gained an even stronger testimony of the Word or Wisdom lately. and I'm going to keep creating and improving habits to live more healthily and happily and truly take care of the body that God has given me :)
Honestly I feel like I'm finally putting all my Heart, Might, Mind and Strength into serving the Lord. 
Diligence helps us to grow Faith, Faith gives us Hope, and when we have those things we will always have Success. 
I'm trying to stay diligent and stay strong and forget myself and go to work. 
I love the Lord and I love being His missionary! 

love you guys, have a wonderful week and keep working hard!
Santa Cruz, Bolivia

Hermana Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment