Monday, April 2, 2018

Cambios and Conferences



SO. Wasn't THAT the most crazy general conference you've ever seen??? And if you haven't seen it yet, watch it! here's the link:


Cambios
So first of all, my companion hna Rayme is leaving and I stay here in Guarcal, and I'm going to TRAIN!!!!
I'm super excited! But also pretty nervous. I want to help this new missionary to have the best mission ever. For that I need to be the best missionary that I can be. Exactly obedient, and working hard and having lots of patience!!! But I know that this cambio has a lot of miracles waiting for us. My <3, soul, mind and strength are in the work of the Lord! and it truly is a marvelous work!!
Right now I'm with hna Ius, until my new new companion arrives on Wednesday so I don't know who she is yet. Don't know if shell be Gringa or Latina. 
But I'm excited to share my love for the work with her anyways.

Conference

So lots of incredible announcements and lots of wonderful, inspired talks from our wonderful church leaders. But I'd like to share with you guys the wonderful experience I had Saturday morning when we had the opportunity to sustain president Nelson as prophet, seer, and revelator. Here's what "sustain" means if you don't know: 


But I'd like to testify that I know with all of my hart and soul that President Nelson is A true prophet called of God. I know because the spirit filled my heart with such love and such joy while they proposed his sustainment to the members of the relief society and to the members of the church. In both opportunities I felt 100% sure that by raising my hand to sustain the Prophet, that I was indeed doing the right thing. I know that this is the Lords church. and I feel incredibly grateful that I can be apart of it. I feel even more incredibly grateful that I can be apart of building this, the Lords kingdom and spreading the Restored Gospel.
I know it is true, and truth does not need to be proved. It just is. 

Thank you for all your prayers, I hope you all can continue studying the conference talks this week in more depth.

I'm a Mormon, I know it, I live it, I love it.
Bolivia,Santa Cruz
Hermana Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment