Monday, August 7, 2017

Happy Independence Day, Bolivia!

Hey guys!

So this week we had some ups and downs. We were able to help out an awesome member named hna Cachari. She is a returned missionary (she had 80 converts! crazy) and she's amazing. She's a strong women who is fighting lucimia right now. Her faith is amazingly strong. We made her a little cake that we bought in the "campacino" (which is a giant market area that seems like a tiny city because it is throughout multiple surrounding streets.) and I decorated. pics attached.She liked it a lot.

We have an amazing family that's absolutely golden and its a mom with her two daughters. They have a date for the 19th and they absorb the gospel like a sponge! They came to church this week and loved it they already seem like members! We are blessed to have the opportunity to teach them.

We also had a great lesson with an old investigator where the spirit guided us to talk about the love of god. And it was a great spiritual experience, she understood a lot better.

We also met some pretty hard-hearted people this week too. One guy walked in on a lesson we were having with someone else and started attacking us out of know where and the spirit left. We kept our cool though and did our best to be patient even though he was being pretty rude. 

We also got to go to an amazing activity where the whole stake came and all the members had prepared traditional Bolivian dances from each department that they performed for celebration of Bolivia's Independence Day! It was amazing! But I forgot my camera... sorry.

yay Bolivia!

I know the gospel is restored on the earth and I know Christ lives and he is my savior! I'm so grateful for the love He has for me and the sacrifice He made! There is nothing better I could be doing right no but sharing His light with others!

I love you guys! Remember to do something good for someone else this week!
love and luck from Bolivia

hermana Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment