Monday, October 2, 2017

Alrighty so I hope y'all had an awesome conference week!
So I'm attaching pics to when me and hna Gardner went to "La Copa" a couple weeks ago. It was really cool  you can see all of Tarija. It was really windy. Also a pic of me reading my scriptures during language study (trying) to understand the Quechua Book of Mormon my comp has by using my Spanish and my English scriptures ha ha it was chill. I'm pretty sure "wampus" is Quechua for "fool".
Apart from that I really loved how they revisited the importance of the Book of Mormon in this conference. So I'd like to share with y'all this link to a cool video that explains the BOM in 60 seconds with some awesome art too.

https://www.mormon.org/beliefs/book-of-mormon
Check it out!
And I'd also like to share my testimony of the BOM with you guys!
I KNOW that it is true. I know that it was revealed though the power of God alone. And that it is His Word. It supports the bible and clarifies the teachings of Christ. It contains the entirety of the His Gospel. By reading and studying it we can come much much much closer to our Heavenly Father and our savior Jesus Christ. We can understand so much more about Christ when we read it. Because every page testifies of him. This Book does not and was never intended to replace the Bible but to be a second witness to the Truth of our Saviour. That He IS our Saviour! He IS the great Jehovah, and he is the long awaited Saviour of the world. He came unto his own and they rejected Him. He suffered for every one of us in the garden of Gethsemane and he died on the cross and defeated death for all of us by resurrecting on the third day. HE LIVES! He is the Son of God and Prince of Peace. His arms are outstretched continually towards us and He is calling us to come home. He will receive you, if you only turn to Him. He is the Good Shepard. He will lead you home. His Love is eternal.
I know these things are true and it has changed my life and He has changed me. I know this knowledge brings true happiness and peace that every person wants in their life and so, every person wants truly this the restored gospel in their life. and every person can know, with a surety that these things are true, by reading The Book of Mormon. which is sure evidence of our Saviour and of the Plan of Salvation. Please read it, and pray, and know and live. I promise you wont ever regret it. I know these things are true because I have done it myself and I testify of them in the name of our Saviour, Jesus Christ. Amen.
I love you all so much! Thank you for your prayers. I hope you will all know this week that you are children of a loving Heavenly Father, who wants the best for you. I hope you may all listen to His instruction.
Till next week

Love from Tarija Bolivia

No comments:

Post a Comment