Monday, November 27, 2017

Hey guys! Hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving! 

Here's a video that y'all should watch about the #Lighttheworld initiative! Its such a great idea!!! 


I challenge you guys to donate something this week to someone in need!

This week has been really good for me. I've been trying to think more positively and to turn outward towards others instead of turning inwards toward myself. Its really helping me a lot with every aspect of life. 

We also have an amazing investigator on date for the 16 of December. her name is Jasmin.

Also big I gave a talk in sacrament meeting on Sunday.

Also biggest news:
 
I just finished reading the whole book of Mormon in SPANISH!!!
Woo! It is an amazing thing because its literally a miracle of how much I've learned of the language. 
I started out reading 4 months ago about with my scriptures in one hand and my dictionary in the other. and I finished reading Moroni 10 with the same level of understanding thatIi would have had reading it in English. If that's not a miracle and the gift of tongues I don't know what is.
I know that The Book of Mormon is true. I know that Jesus is the Christ and that he lives. I know that Joseph Smith was his called Prophet and through him the priesthood and the true church have been restored again on the earth. 
I know the church is true and Christ leads it today though his prophet Thomas S. Monson.
I invite all of you to read the Book of Mormon. cover to cover. every day. Read it and ask God if its true. Take the promise of Moroni 10: 3-5 to heart and follow it.

L
ove you guys, have great week. and don't forget to get started on the #light the world calender this week!

Tarija ]Bolivia

Hermana Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment