Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Tarija!


Hey, I don't have a  lot of time right now, so i=I'll give a full update next week with photos, but I'm in TARIJAAAAAAAAAAAA! I got transferred from my first area and it was really hard to leave behind and there was lots of crying and no sleeping because packing so I'm super super super exhausted but I'm here now and I love it!!! I've got a lot of work to do to get to know the new area and ward! But its beautiful here and lot cooler!! My comp is hna Herrera, she tiny and from Argentina too! We're gonna have a good cambio!! I'm senior companion also, so that's crazy! I'm reeally excited and ready to work hard.
I love you all and thank you times infinity for all your thoughts and especially all your prayers, I really need them!
I hope you all have a fantastic week and in whatever your working on, be constant in doing the little daily things, and with that you will definitely achieve you goal!!
Preaching the Gospel of Christ and being his representative is that joy of my life! I love being a missionary!!!!
I love you alll!!!!!!
<3<3
love and luck from Bolivia

Hermana Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment